Monday, November 2, 2009

The changes in our lives

I guess I'm better at updating once a month but i guess that is better then nothing lol.

October has been a very interesting month for our little family. Nevaeh is now crawling and pulling her self up on everything which is pretty scary cause she is falling all the time and the other day she got her first bloody lip :( That made me sad but i knew that this is the only beginning of her falling and getting hurt. She is growing like a little weed.. Not so much on getting fat but she is long.. she went to wearing 0-3 month clothes for like 8months to wearing 3-6 for 2 months and now she is finally in 6-9 month old clothes.. She is almost 1yr old we have one more month and my baby girl will be a year old, that to me is just so crazy too think of but i guess she has to grow up someday. Nevaeh has such personality she love to laugh and she make the cuties sounds ever.. She can say Dada and her thing for a while was ah ha which i think is so cute but now she pushes her lips out like a little monkey and makes sounds like one it is so cute. She love to bounce up in down on her bum.. every time she hears music she dances.. and she is known for her Happy Feet.. She loves to sit and just kick and when she stands up her little feet are just moving all the time (reason why she falls) . Her to fav shows to watch are Sesame Street and Barney.. I know i swore that my child would never watch Barney but she just love it so i guess I'm OK with it. Being a mom is such a blessing in my life and i love each and everyday I get to spend time with her.

OK so now more of the serious stuff that has been going on in our life.. Almost three weeks ago Jason got layed of from his job :( I thought this would never happen to us but it did and all i can say is that I think i have been handling it quite well.. First thing i did was get on my knees and pray to Heavenly Father for all he has given us thus far and then i asked him what we need to do and give me comfort in what happens. Jason called his Uncle in MO to see if he has any work for him and he said that he might but to get back w him in a few weeks to find out for sure. Jason looked at me after he got off the phone and said"Honey we are moving to MO" Normally my reaction would be sweet let's go but not this time... I was kind of sad because I have finally felt like i was settled and I never want to move ever again but see this is what happen when you say that cause Heavenly Father has more in store for us. We have been fasting and praying about this and let me tell you this has been a very hard descion for me but i will tell you I will always support my hubby and if this is were he wants to go then i will do it. the great thing is that my family is back there and well we all need to pull together as a family right now cause Satan is really work on a few member of my family so maybe it will be a good thing for us to go back and help. Lately i have had a feeling that we don't belong here anymore but i keep trying to ignore it because I'm really enjoying my life here but i know Heavenly father has much more in store for this little family. All i can say is " I WILL GO WHERE YOU WANT ME TO GO DEAR LORD I WILL DO WHAT YOU WHAT ME TO DO"

No comments:

Post a Comment