Friday, October 2, 2009

Life!

You know i thought i was going to be really good at this and do this like all the time but i guess i was wrong..

Jason and i have made a deal together to go work out at the gym and loose weight! I totally need to now that my baby is girl is almost 1yrs old. We started last week and it was great!!! This week we have done a pretty good job at going and the thing i love most about it is that i get to spend time w my hubby, i have already figured out that I can't do it with out him, he is my support and well let's just say i kinda like to compete w him but shhhh don't tell him. Our sweet little Love Bug( that is my name for her) is growing up so so fast in 18 days she is going to me 10 months old!!!!!! Where has the time gone it just seems like she was just born. She is getting so big well really she is pretty sm for her age she weighs 15.4 and she is 27 inches long.. She has very long legs just like her mommy. Nevaeh now has two bottom teeth which are super cute, she is doing the army crawl and she sits up all on her own. I'm so not ready for her to be doing all this stuff yet, I'm excited but sad at the same time.

My hair business it doing so great right now and I know it is all thanks to Heavenly Father!!! I have been trying to do everything that is asked of me and in return he is blessing me w all of these wonderful people. Jason has earned a weeks paid vacation so he is such a wonderful hubby and has decided to go to MO to see my family in November, we are going to be gone for 13days and I'm just so excited!!!! My sister April is going to be having a baby in Dec and they will be having her baby shower when we are up there to and my Grams, Aunt Debbie and cousin Dawn will be there too.. I'm super excited for that cause my aunt or cousin haven't met Jason or Nevaeh so that will be fun for them to get to know them and i haven't met Dawns youngest either plus we are going to celebrate my Daddy's Birthday and my Nephew's, this will be a trip that is defiantly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment