Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy!!!

she is one!!!!
Her tutu G-ma, Alyssa and I made her
True blue country Boy
coveralls and all but so hot!!!
My baby girl and I

What a big girl brushing her teeth
she love her daddy
we are dorks we know lol
here we are again
Home Sweet Home In Chillicothe Missouri






Wow a lot has changed for the McCabe family.. we now live in Chillicothe Missouri which is super close to my parents.. It was a fast move but we had to do something.. Jason lost his job back in October and we weren't having any luck in Mesa so we left.. I will tell you this was one of the hardest things I have had to do in a long time.. I was really happy in Mesa and I felt like finally once in my life I was settled but I guess that is what I get for thinking.. I really miss all my wonderful friends in Mesa so much and it is adjustment being here because I once again am left home alone w just Nevaeh .. Jason works out of town every week so I'm all by myself.... It sucks but I have to just deal with it and enjoy the time I have when my hubby is home. Lately he hasn't had much work because of the weather because it has been the worse Winter that Chillicothe has seen in over 20 yrs so it was nice having him home but he has to work so we can pay the bills lol.

Living in Chillicothe is nice because we live in a nice house and this is a really small town so once it warms up Nevaeh and I will be walking all over this town. I feel really safe here which is good and I get to be around all my family which I have missed so much but again I still miss my friends.. The cost of living her is way cheap compared to Mesa that is for sure so hopefully we will be buying a house next yr or the end of this year.

I have a little room off the back of my house that I set up as my salon but business has been pretty slow so I'm doing some advertising to get it started because my goal is by next April I will have a real salon.

Ok so on with family stuff.. WEll Nevaeh is growing like a weed last time she was weighed which was all most 1 month ago she weighed 19.2 oz and 27 inches long.. she is starting to walk and can totally stand like a pro! She can say Mama and Dada and today she was saying "HI" which is so cute and man dose she love to dance, music comes on and she starts to dance.. she is really becoming independent when it comes to eating she now takes the spoon out of my hand and tries to eat herself lol it is so cute and she really loves to go play w her cousins.. Alyssa and Bay are her fav.. the boy cousins would be Ray Ray and Brandon.. She loves all her aunts and her Papa and G-ma Singer. Over all I would say she is just growing up to fast.

Ok well I'm going to post some pics now sorry it has taken a while to post i will try better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment