Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catch up Time

I know it has been a long time since I have done this but you know it is the story of my life.. A lot has been going on for this little McCabe family like always.. First.. ME well I'm doing ok here I have been able to do some hair which makes me super excited but not enough to keep me super busy.. I have been having a super hard time leaving here in Missouri, I wish I could say that I love it here but that would be a lie.. I love having my family around but I super miss my girls.... I am the kind of person who loves people and loves to be around them and I NEED MY GIRLS in my life. Sometimes as a stay at home mom you just needs some friend time because you are home all the time and I really don't get that.. Don't get me wrong it's not that am complaining my any means that I'm a stay at home mom , because I LOVE being home with my little girl.. It's just I need some time for Me!When i was living in AZ I had that but here I don't and it really makes me sad.... In Feb i weighed myself and realized I had gotten pretty heavy so I decided I needed to do something about it because I was feeling so blah and so depressed.. Well as huge Biggest Loser Fan, I decied to buy a 30 day Biggest Loser program book , I loved it I was working out each day and eating really healthy and in the first week I lost 7lbs. Man was i so excited but then I was getting down to just losing a 2lbs a week and i was still pretty happy but I wanted to lose more so I tired the HCG diet and let's just say that is not easy and i failed at that.. I LOVE SUGAR!!! and on that you can't eat sugar for 1 month and only 500 cal a day, no working out and you had to take these yucky drops 6 times a day that tasted like alcohol.. YUCK not for me. Now I'm back to my diet plan and I feel much better I have lost a total of 18 lbs so far.. My little family and I have been doing a lot of walk lately so that has helped a lot.. Enough of me now on to that family...

Nevaeh!!!! she is such a growing girl.. She will be 18months the 20th of this month which I can't believe because my little girl is growing up so fast. She weighs only 20lbs and is 30 inches long, her 5 month old cousin is about to catch up to her.. I never in my life thought I would have such a little tiny girl but we do and we love her so much.. she now loves to read books and she can climb up on the couch and jump off, she is such a little ham her personality is really coming out and I can tell she is going to be like her dad.. Always wants to make people laugh! I did catch here the other day standing in front of the mirror just looking at her self and watching her self drink out of her cup ,eat and dance .. she just cracks me up, She really isn't saying any new words but she has started making up her own language so I hope that means she will be talking more because when ever she wants something it is "E" and points to what she wants.. We took her swimming for the first time this yr and she had so much fun... She went under the water 3 times which freaked me out but she didn't mind it at all and had a blast! It is super exciting to see her grow and learn.

Jason (AKA DADA ) He is an amazing hard worker.. He got a job working with his uncle doing electrical work all over Missouri , KS and OK it lasted for a while but now it has ended he hasn't been working for almost three weeks now and he is starting to get frustrated because he is doing everything thing he can to get a job but we just haven't had any luck yet. He has just been made Elders Q President here in our little branch which is super exciting for him and our little family.. I think it will be such a good calling for him and he will be able to teach these men some things and he will be taught many new things :) Since he has been home he has been such a great help around the house.. He has been really helping me with Nevaeh , cleaning and cooking.. I tell you what I have the best Husband ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment